Softner device for treating water hardness
Price includes tax
A water softener is a filtration system that removes calcium and magnesium minerals that cause water hardness through a process called ion exchange.
Components of the softener device or system
The water softener consists of three components: control valve, and metal tank, And a salt tank.
– These three elements work in tandem to remove minerals from hard water, and monitor water flow, The system is cleaned periodically through the process of recharging and backwashing.
(1) Metal tank
– Vesel or cylinder containing ion exchange resins or resin, where hard water is softened.
– The water supply line feeds hard water to the fisel.
– Water seeps through the bottom of the resin beads, Which leads to the deposition of calcium and magnesium ions that cause water hardness.
– The water comes out of the tank smoothly, flows through the pipes and goes out to the place of use.
(2) Control Valve
– The control valve measures the amount of water that passes through and out of the gasoline.
– While hard water flows through the vesal, The resin beads exchange sodium ions with hardness ions.
– by the time , This exhausts the resin’s ability to continue to effectively soften the water.
– Before the resins become so overburdened with mineral content that they are unable to continue removing calcium and magnesium ions, The control valve automatically starts the regeneration cycle.
-This maximum capacity is pre-programmed on the control valve’s on-board computer, It is based on a set of factors, Such as the amount of water to be treated and the percentage of hardness in the water.
(3) Brine Tank
– The salt water tank helps improve the water softening system.
-The brine tank contains a highly concentrated solution of salt to recharge the positive resin beads.
– Add salt manually to the salt water tank in the form of pellets or blocks. These dissolve in the water at the bottom of the tank.
-When the control valve registers the softening ability of the resin is decreasing, The heavy brine is drawn from the tank and expelled through the resin in the fisel.
-If your salt water tank is running out of salt, Water passing through the unit will not be softened.
How does a softner work?
– When water enters the fiber that contains an ion exchange substance or what is called Risn.
This resin is charged with sodium ions, and the resin beads carry a negative charge. While calcium and magnesium are cations that carry a positive charge.
The positive charges of calcium and magnesium are attracted to the resin and retain it, and the water comes out of the resin free of the causes of water hardness.
– The resin gets rid of calcium and magnesium during the backwash process.
– When the rate of charged sodium in the resin decreases, the recharging process takes place through the brine tank.
The backwash and recharging processes are carried out automatically using the Softener Control Valve located at the top of the diesel engine.
Softner devices from Naqa Salsabil for water desalination are the ideal solution for removing impurities and other contaminants from water. With advanced filtration technology and multi-stage purification system, these devices provide clean, soft and safe drinking water. The device also provides filtered water for cooking and washing. In addition, Softner devices reduce lime build-up in pipes and remove water hardness. Making it clean and hygienic. Enjoy clean and safe drinking water with Softner!